Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Tylar - the weird world

I was going to Wellington for my nanas surprise birthday party,after a while we decided to take a plane.One hour later we got on the plane i got the seat next to the window.We sat down waiting for the plane to lift off.Soon my ears were deafining,we had started.We started lifting so i looked out the window i saw the airport filled with people .I looked out another window and saw a kingdom of clouds full of flying monkeys.Then the lady came to me and gave me a lolly.I looked out my window this time...BUT WAIT my lolly is there flying a jetpack!

By Tylar

2 comments:

  1. Mrs Skinner (team100)March 4, 2015 at 11:46 PM

    Note for teacher: Blake's post is incorrectly linked

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tylar
    What an unexpected twist to your story! You begin your writing well, you are obviously writing from experience as it sounds just like the times I have flown with the busy airport and the popping in my ears.

    You have been clever in your final part of the story, isn't it great to read something that is totally unexpected? Thank you

    Miss T team 100wc

    ReplyDelete