Friday, March 13, 2015

Chevawn - The Day My Fate Changed



                 
I trot to the end of the road on my horse buster; the sun carefully makes its way behind the tall green hills. As me and Buster make it back to the paddocks I hear a strange sound. ‘BEEEEEEES’ I screech in terror. We interrupted there hive that lay on a pipe. I loosen the reins and slightly kick buster until he bursts into a gallop. The swam of bees follow until we finally escape them.

The sun was shining when I woke up the next morning. I get changed into my jodhpurs, boots and put on my helmet. I soon make my way through the lush grass and horse manure when I see Buster standing there. I look in his eyes and can tell he trusts me!


Chevawn

2 comments:

  1. I can tell you really like horses Chevawn!
    I like your story it has a really cool dramatic scene.
    Kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice description, you have a perfect descriptive language. from Fynn

    ReplyDelete