Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Caitlin - A day I'll never forget.

My view was not obstructed by a small window.
I cautiously raised my trembling hands to shoulder level.
As I looked below at a distance of 1,250 feet at the splendour 
And beauty of the two cities. Thousands of glittering lights from below 
Sparkled in my eyes. They reminded me of new, freshly decorated Christmas trees.
I was astounded at the amazing beauty and tranquillity 
Of the cities far below, It took my breath away.
I could see the distinctive features of buildings & houses.
A river snaked its way around the cities, and sparkled in the moonlight above.

By Caitlin

3 comments:

  1. Caitlin,
    Wow! You did an amazing job here! I love when students attempt to turn the prompt into a poem. You have done an impressive job-far better than I could have done! Keep up the GREAT work!
    Chris Osika (Team 100WC)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs Skinner (team100)March 12, 2015 at 11:53 PM

    Note for teacher:
    It is v important to complete a sign up form so that this post can be put onto the showcase!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! cool story Caitlin I could really see the the day. good job.

    Samuel

    ReplyDelete