Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Brooklyn - We are here!

When I looked out the plane window I could see the blue blue sea, glistening with the suns rays upon it.  I could sea the white puffy clouds disappearing as we were getting closer to the ground.  Palm trees and frangipanis swaying in the light breeze. Cars moving like ants. Other planes on the runway waiting to take off. The Grounds look really green and inviting.  Heat waves are rising off the runway looking like water.  The wheels on the plane go down and everything becomes bigger and closer. As we land I see people moving about with equipment ready to unload and refuel the plane. We are here!

By Brooklynn

1 comment:

  1. Brooklyn, I love your word choice! Your authentic description makes me feel as if I had just taken a plane ride. You did an awesome job working the prompt into an interesting story line. I do love a happy ending, and I hope you continue to enter the 100 Word Challenge, because quality writers should share what they do.

    ReplyDelete