Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Anna - The meadow


I slowly rode along the luscious green meadow on my horseDaisy. I looked at my surroundings and saw a repulsive slimygreen swamp. A mouldy pipe was oozing out revolting liquid slowly filling it up. I carefully trotted Daisy around the swamp and saw a clear clean water river that I decided I would have a swim in and wash Daisy in. I lead daisy into the river and swam around before I went over to daisy and started splashing water on her to clean her back and tummy. I sighed with a smile on my face there was no place I’d rather be.

By Anna

1 comment:

  1. Anna I loved the way of your title goes it tells me the story I would loved to here more . Next time some more story post because I can not find something wrong by your class mate Sarah

    ReplyDelete