Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Alyssa - Canada

My eyes are shut closed, dreaming of moose’s and maple trees.
I start to wake and my eyes start to water
 as I look out the frosted window of the plane.
I become to see the shimming fresh water lakes, the size of seas. The fir trees stood up high, curved around the lake like a spoon.
I look in front of my seat and see a flashing cherry red light, what was going to happen.

My head is bubbling, what is the light. Then suddenly we start to fall, going down to the ground, I was shaking not knowing what’s happening but then a bump, we landed just safely.

By Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Great build up of emotions towards the end, I like the descriptions of the scenery and while reading it I could easily picture the view from the window!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great build up of emotions towards the end, I like the descriptions of the scenery and while reading it I could easily picture the view from the window!

    ReplyDelete