Monday, February 23, 2015

Ruby - The cold couch

I was on my way home from school. I was walking with my friends. They decided to take a short cut, so I reluctantly went with them. It didn’t feel right. As we were walking we came across a couch. My friends said it had never been there before. I sat on it, “ouch” I said, it was stone. My friends sat on it too,  it was cold. We hopped off and examined it, there was also a stone cat. How queer I thought. The next day we went the same way but the couch was gone. After that we never saw it again.

By Ruby

6 comments:

  1. Wow great story I was sitting at the edge of my set!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your story is great, good use of discriptive words.
    Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Ruby, I enjoyed reading your entry this week. What a great ideas. You have used the prompt well. I enjoyed reading it. Your ending left me in suspense and I wanted to know what was going to happen next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice of words. I liked how you used the word "queer." I thought it was a great mystery story.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good use of words. I liked the word you used queer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice of words. I liked how you used the word "queer." I thought it was a great mystery story.

    ReplyDelete