Monday, February 23, 2015

Maddison - When it all happened

It was a nice evening, I was sitting on my new leather chair my cat was perched at the other end all was fine and then…….. It happened…...A huge storm hit. I turned on my old radio that sat upon my oak tree coffee table. Over the old radio I heard that we were to stay inside until morning and when I thought it couldn't get any worse an EARTHQUAKE hit, My oak tree coffee table was trembling I jumped off the chair and ran outside it was not safe for me there. Years past and the leather chair still sit’s in an overgrown forest were my home stood.         

2 comments:

  1. why don't you use better words than nice in our class nice is band use better and more fun words . Good use of connectives and using bold words why not visit
    y6pewithall.primary blogger have fun commenting

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maddison :) I'm Govind! I really liked your story and the way you emphasised the word earthquake. Also I loved the idea that the chair was once in a house but the home was destroyed but the chair was still there.

    If you get a chance, please check out my blog at http://govindchahal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete