Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Fynn - Falling from the sky...

One day I was walking in the park, smash, a couch came falling from the sky it had turned into stone. Then the next day I was walking in the park, smash,  a cat came falling from the sky and landed on the couch and it turned into stone too. I sat on the couch in the park watching people go by but it wasn’t a very comfy couch.  I wondered where it had come from it definitely wasn’t Kmart or the Warehouse but I knew then it was from Mitre 11 /dump. But quite how it fell from the sky is a mystery.
by Fynn

3 comments:

  1. wow i love your story and at least the couch didn't hit you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fynn. We are just getting started with these and a few of us enjoyed your response. It would be a bi weird to watch a cat fall and turn into stone. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Fynn, I really enjoyed reading your story. A very unusual plot. I loved the repetition of the couch falling followed by the cat the following day. I wonder why they fell and why they were stone? You have used some good vocabulary and variety of sentences. Well done.
    Mrs Fairburn (Team 100 WC - England)

    ReplyDelete