Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Chavawn - The untold wood

As I stumble through the wood, branches scrape past my body. I don’t know why I’m here but I can tell there’s magic lurking around the trees. It’s dark and mysterious here and I know there’s adventure.

Suddenly I hear a loud thump, the trees shatter to the ground.


“GIANT” I shout. But I soon discover he is a peaceful giant. This is his forest. You won’t believe what happens now, the trees grow back. It’s amazing! A cat tiptoes past. The giant then sits down on a concrete couch and falls asleep. The untold forest can now rest.

By Chavawn

2 comments:

  1. OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chavawn,

    The Untold Wood was a great story and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Your opening paragraph was a wonderful introduction - the mood was set and the reader ready to know more!
    Congratulations, I look forward to reading more of your entries.

    Mrs Petersen (Team 100WC) Australia

    ReplyDelete