Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Caitlin - Deep in the hollows

The aged trees stretched away from the crinkly floor.
Scurrying squirrels scanned the floors for food under the 
bristles of the wispy moss.
As I strolled through the ancient forest. I found myself at..
An ancient looking Leather couch, but it wasn’t your old
Fashion luxurious couch, It was an old, crumbling 
Cob webbed couch. It made me cringe.
On the edge of the ancient couch lived a demon looking creature.
“ Meeeeeeow “ is what it said, It sounded like an evil cackle.
There was something magical about it.
I took a step back, Then another . There I stood pearing at the couch.

2 comments:

  1. OMG THAT WAS FANTASTIC I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that had a lot of detail I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete